View Full Version : Backstabbing Friends!!??

YaDeserveMoreCredit
October 29th, 2006, 12:53 PM
We all know we've had somekind of experiance with somekind of betrail or another. Don't matter how BIG or small your story is~share the wealth, cause if betrail was money we all be somewhat wealthy!

mixedgal2010
October 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM
The PERFECT topic!

I had a backstabbing-no good-bitch-ass-ungrateful roommate who lived with me for 3 frikin months and all he did was mooch off of me and betrayed me like a sucka. Mind you, when he was sick I went out of my way to take him to the hospital a number of muthafuckin' times, in the middle of the night, AND I STILL got my ass to work on time the next morning.

I threw his ass out the middle of this year and then told him that this so-called friendship is over, to stay the fuck out of my life - act as though I were dead and non-existent and don't ever call me or contact me by any other means ever again.

So to all you betrayers and backstabbing bitches out there - you don't know how good you have it until its GONE. You better start breaking out of the bad habbit of taking people for granted and wake the fuck up.

Sorry, I was venting lol :D

MS KENNY GUIDO
October 30th, 2006, 09:28 AM
This thread was supposed to be short, we're not supposed to have any back stabbing friends. lol

MS KENNY GUIDO
October 30th, 2006, 09:39 AM
I'm at work so I'll try to make it short..
I had a friend who I'll call 'S". Anway, I had a good male friend who I grew up and knew for years. He lived down the hall. We were like family when we were growing up. My friend "S" was messing around with my male friend who had a girlfriend. The girlfriend found and confronted "S". "S" tried to get herself out of it by turning it around and making it seem like it was me who was messing with him. Of course the girlfriend knew better and didn't believe her. The girlfriend came up to me and asked me if "S" was messing with her boyfriend. Me not knowing that she had tried to turn it around on me, I sat there and defended my friend "S". The girlfriend then told me how she turned it all around and tried to make it seem like it was me but she knew better. I was in shock, I couldn't believe she would do something like that. So then I spilled the beans and told the girlfriend about EVERYTHING, I held back nothing. lol That was the end of the friendship.

YaDeserveMoreCredit
November 2nd, 2006, 11:57 AM
:confused: :mad: :( WELL SINCE I STARTED THIS MESS LET ME ADD THAT ONE OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCES TOOK PLACE WITH A LONG TIME SO CALLED BESTFRIEND WHOM I HUNG OUT W/ SINCE THIRD GRADE. SHE KNEW ME FOR BEING QUITE THE LITTLE PLAYER BACK IN THE DATZ BUT THE TIME HAD CAME WHEN I FOUND MY DREAM GUY-SO BEING OF MATURE BODY &MIND I DECIDED TO SETTEL DOWN GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS W/ THIS GUY I'VE ENVISIONED FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER GROWING UP.NOT EVEN SEVEN MOUNTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP WE WERE ALREADY PREGNET AND ON OUR WAY TO HAVING OUR FAMILY IN MOTION-
O.K. SO TELL ME HOW SHE'S GETS JELOUS 4 WHAT EVER REASON MAYBE I WAS'NT PAYING HER AS MUCH ATTENTION AND PULLS OUT ALL MY OLD LOVE LETTERS AND JOURNNALS WHICH I USED TO KEEP IN HER HOUSE 4 SAFE KEEPING AND STARTS REVILING TO MY MAN WHAT A PLAYER I WAS AND TELL HIM HE SEEMS TO BE TOO NICE OF A GUY 4 ME,THAT MAY BE HE SHOULD RECONSIDER HIS PATH IN THIS LIFETIME AND GET W/ SOMEONE A LIL' MORE SERIOUS BEFORE HE SETTELS DOWN W/ A PLAYER:eek: !! WELL I STILL GOT TO KEEP MY DREAM GUY AND 14 YEARS LATER WE ARE STILL TOGETHER BUT LET ME TELL YOU LIFE WOULD OF BEEN A LIL' EASIER THESE LAST 14 YRS.& HE'S NEVER REALLY TRUSTED ME 100% CAUSE MY SO CALLED B.F HAD TO OPEN HER MOUTH BUT LIKE THEY SAY EVERTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS LIFETIME IS FOR A REASON~AND WHAT DOES'NT BREAK YOU-MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!:cool:

mixedgal2010
November 2nd, 2006, 12:28 PM
See, that's the thing about relationships: you need to learn how to balance your personal relationships with your friendships. Do not ignore your friends all because you are with someone, because it can backfire on you. Not that I'm saying that what she did was right (because that was wrong), but if she felt that you were ignoring her all because you have a man, she should have went about it the right way, and told it to your face. Talking it out works, whether she decided to end the friendship with you or not.

Thank God I'm SINGLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MS KENNY GUIDO
November 3rd, 2006, 12:26 PM
:confused: :mad: :( WELL SINCE I STARTED THIS MESS LET ME ADD THAT ONE OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCES TOOK PLACE WITH A LONG TIME SO CALLED BESTFRIEND WHOM I HUNG OUT W/ SINCE THIRD GRADE. SHE KNEW ME FOR BEING QUITE THE LITTLE PLAYER BACK IN THE DATZ BUT THE TIME HAD CAME WHEN I FOUND MY DREAM GUY-SO BEING OF MATURE BODY &MIND I DECIDED TO SETTEL DOWN GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS W/ THIS GUY I'VE ENVISIONED FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER GROWING UP.NOT EVEN SEVEN MOUNTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP WE WERE ALREADY PREGNET AND ON OUR WAY TO HAVING OUR FAMILY IN MOTION-
O.K. SO TELL ME HOW SHE'S GETS JELOUS 4 WHAT EVER REASON MAYBE I WAS'NT PAYING HER AS MUCH ATTENTION AND PULLS OUT ALL MY OLD LOVE LETTERS AND JOURNNALS WHICH I USED TO KEEP IN HER HOUSE 4 SAFE KEEPING AND STARTS REVILING TO MY MAN WHAT A PLAYER I WAS AND TELL HIM HE SEEMS TO BE TOO NICE OF A GUY 4 ME,THAT MAY BE HE SHOULD RECONSIDER HIS PATH IN THIS LIFETIME AND GET W/ SOMEONE A LIL' MORE SERIOUS BEFORE HE SETTELS DOWN W/ A PLAYER:eek: !! WELL I STILL GOT TO KEEP MY DREAM GUY AND 14 YEARS LATER WE ARE STILL TOGETHER BUT LET ME TELL YOU LIFE WOULD OF BEEN A LIL' EASIER THESE LAST 14 YRS.& HE'S NEVER REALLY TRUSTED ME 100% CAUSE MY SO CALLED B.F HAD TO OPEN HER MOUTH BUT LIKE THEY SAY EVERTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THIS LIFETIME IS FOR A REASON~AND WHAT DOES'NT BREAK YOU-MAKES YOU STRONGER!!!:cool:

OH NO SHE DIDN"T!!!!!!! :eek: :mad:

powrpuff
September 1st, 2007, 04:23 PM
OMG>..I think I may be the backstabber.....LMAO...Im kidding, u guys prolly dont beleive me tho...lol
IDK I cant remember if Ive ever been backstabbed..I guess you need friends for that huh?:confused: