View Full Version : Terminator 4?

KENNY GUIDO
April 11th, 2006, 07:30 PM
The Writers Of CATWOMAN Bring Us...TERMINATOR 4!!

Merrick (merrick@aintitcool.com) thinks his trunk would create too much wind resistance... (http://www.fazed.org/video/embed/?id=93)

Australian papers HERE (http://www.smh.com.au/news/film/terminator-if-not-arnie-who/2006/04/06/1143916630561.html) and HERE (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,18728586%255E1702,00.html) are reporting that producer Andrew Vajna (yes, I know what that word looks like) may actually, finally, be ramping up for TERMINATOR 4.

Vajna’s extensive credits range from RAMBO: FIRST BLOOD PART II, TOTAL RECALL, and JACOB’S LADDER…to special little films like I, SPY and BASIC INSTINCT 2.

The best news of all? T4 is being characterized as a “real” sci-fi picture. The film’s screenplay is written by John Brancato and Michael Ferris, who scripted CATWOMAN, FEMME FATALE, and THE NET – all of which makes the duo’s involvement with a “real sci-fi film” something of an oxymoron.

But, to be fair, they also wrote TERMINATOR 3: RISE OF THE MACHINES – which Vajna produced as well. Personally, I thought T3 was far better than it could easily have been - although, it wasn’t great by any means. I respect the ending of the film, though; took a bit of courage to go that direction. While Judgment Day pretty much had to happen at some point in the TERMINATOR mythos, I was surprised The Powers That Be let a film go out on that note (as opposed to beginning a movie with it, for example).

No word yet on Arnold’s involvement, but they’re thinking about shooting in Australia – hence this news coming from Australia.

Shorty Rok729
April 11th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Cool. Wont be the same if Arnold isn't in it

KENNY GUIDO
April 12th, 2006, 05:44 AM
yea, I wouldnt watch it if Arnold wasnt in it. I almost hated T3 because Linda Hamilton wasnt in it or Ed Furlogh.

The Originator!
April 12th, 2006, 07:16 AM
I think T3 was just REALLY bad. Nothing compared to T1 and T2.

freestylegreek
April 12th, 2006, 09:53 PM
wouldnt be shocked if this goes straight to video.

KENNY GUIDO
April 13th, 2006, 05:47 PM
lmao!!! At the rate things are going in hollywood, i woudnt doubt it, freestylegreek!

Francis
April 14th, 2006, 03:11 AM
T3 was simply terrible.
I don't expect anything good for T4, if Arnold, Linda and James Cameron are not involved in the movie.

KENNY GUIDO
April 14th, 2006, 07:20 AM
I didnt like T3 much either. I think they were dragging the whole story too long.l the 3rd one should have been dealt in the future.

bigMARC
April 15th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I doubt that it would ever get going. Heard acouple of rumors of "T4" happening without Ahnold if he's re-elected. He said he would again if the script is right. But right now he's concentrated on running Cali's government. I hope he doesn't get re-elected so that he may come back to movies again. As far as T3, IMO, wasn't as bad. But with Edward Furlong on rehab they had to go with that dude in T3. I liked T3 but of course nothing compares the 1st one and definately the 2nd. There was talk of Ahnold doing a sequel to True Lies but never got off the ground so to speak b/c of the Governators schedule in Cali office.

KENNY GUIDO
April 15th, 2006, 05:25 PM
yea, I hope Arnold stops running and starts acting again. It wont be the same without him if theres is indeed a T4. I mean, he is the terminator!

Francis
April 16th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Arnold S. said that he will accept to shoot T4 only if James Cameron is directing it.