View Full Version : ~*~Drinks~*~

LaBettyBoop
June 19th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Do you drink when you go out ladies? If so, what's your favorite drink? Do you drink and still keep yourself composed and lady like?

The worst thing is too see a woman who drinks and acts up........I know men do it too but I guess it does look worse when a woman does it.

I think I enjoy drinking most when I'm in my own home. We may have a few friends over, have some drinks and it's fun.

MS KENNY GUIDO
June 20th, 2006, 01:37 PM
At the last office party I tried a Bellini (sp?) and it was really good. I loved it.

Chickie
June 20th, 2006, 02:00 PM
I especially enjoy Vanilla Stoli with Diet Vanilla Coke with Ice or a Molsen Lite. I rarely drink, but when I do - that's all I will have. I'm picky.

Dianita
June 20th, 2006, 02:05 PM
I'm one of those boring people...I don't drink- never have, and don't plan on starting.

Chickie
June 20th, 2006, 02:07 PM
drugs are bad m'kay :D

LaBettyBoop
June 20th, 2006, 05:56 PM
I'm one of those boring people...I don't drink- never have, and don't plan on starting.

No mama, wrong! You're not boring because you don't drink. I know people who don't drink and have a lot of fun around those of us who do drink. :)

AlyM
June 22nd, 2006, 04:48 PM
Ok - now that I'm back from Vegas - two kicka$$ drinks to try out....

Cable Car Martini (Captian Morgan, Lime Juice & Brown Sugar) - Cheesecake Factory also has them...

CHAI Martini - YUM!

I was pretty well reserved out there - I hate makin' a fool of myself while drunk.. plus, I wouldn't want to get sick and god forbid, ruin a handbag or something ;)

LaBettyBoop
June 23rd, 2006, 09:08 PM
Sounds good Aly M. I just gotta hold off on any alcohol right now since I'm on medication. :(

Shorty Rok729
June 23rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
Pepsi lol (i don't drink alcohol)

AlyM
July 5th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Sounds good Aly M. I just gotta hold off on any alcohol right now since I'm on medication. :(

Are you feelin' any better?

LaBettyBoop
July 6th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Are you feelin' any better?

Well I'm feeling better now because I've taken myself off ALL medications and taking just vitamins, my iron pills (I'm anemic) and advil for pain if I should have any. Those narcotic medications the doctor had me on was horrible because it made me sick. Thank god I didn't get addicted to any of them either. Thanks for asking Aly. :)