View Full Version : ~*~What do you Think?~*~

LaBettyBoop
July 8th, 2006, 04:08 PM
I was thinking of a new section that you could call "whatcha been hearing in the freestyle world?" People would post about rumor type threads, like about an artist, song, event, etc...

How an event went wrong/right........an artist's new song/album, frustrations, etc..........

What do you think??????? :p

Chickie
July 12th, 2006, 08:04 AM
How about "News"?

JoshuaEdward
July 12th, 2006, 09:37 PM
I was thinking of a new section that you could call "whatcha been hearing in the freestyle world?" People would post about rumor type threads, like about an artist, song, event, etc...
How an event went wrong/right........an artist's new song/album, frustrations, etc..........
What do you think??????? :p

With any type of new idea there's always a pros and cons or pros and risks. The biggest pro I see is information / news to Chickie's point. The risk involved is that this becomes a complaint session, FAST. Great idea though!

lexnyc
July 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Gossip Folks!!! would be a nice title...

CFFRANKIE
October 28th, 2006, 05:43 AM
People will be talking soo much crap, like they do anywayz LOL, even if It was called Gossip Folks, I know people will be interested.But not me, I like hearing the truth or nothing at all.I see soo many familiar faces & names, by the way ..yeah the CF infront of my name is ClubFreestyle, since many of you know me from there.Glad to see soo much support for all Freestyle.I definitly joined this site because I love New York Freestyle the best, I'm glad to see it getting more out there for people like me in California & around the world.;)

KENNY GUIDO
November 12th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I think the rumor section can be great because it can always lead the people here to clear up the rumors with many artists and/or songs.