Freestyle Music

Freestyle Music (https://newyorkfreestyle.com/freestyle/index.php)
-   The Pink Room (https://newyorkfreestyle.com/freestyle/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ~*~still Hooked~*~ (https://newyorkfreestyle.com/freestyle/showthread.php?t=8008)

LaBettyBoop January 12th, 2009 08:09 PM

~*~still Hooked~*~

After so many years and I mean many years, I'm still hooked to my daytime soap opera "All My Children". lol..........I refuse to stop watching it. I've been watching this soap since I was 13 yrs old because my grandmother used to watch it and I would ask questions during the episodes to find out what the story line was all about and who was who. Well why did I do that? I've been hooked since I found out who the characters are, who they slept with, etc. etc. etc. And now I'm hooked on "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice".

Ladies what TV soaps, series, sitcom, etc. are you hooked to? :p

Donai January 12th, 2009 09:22 PM

Re: ~*~still Hooked~*~

I am still hooked on General Hospital after all these years! So hooked that I record it daily on my DVR. I [I][B]love[I][B]The Office....absolutely hilarious and then there is Jon & Kate Plus 8, Little People Big World, Operation Repo and Kitchen Nightmares. I've heard great things about Grey's Anatomy so I might just have to tune in soon!

LaBettyBoop January 13th, 2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donai (Post 37057)
I am still hooked on General Hospital after all these years! So hooked that I record it daily on my DVR. I [I][B]love[I][B]The Office....absolutely hilarious and then there is Jon & Kate Plus 8, Little People Big World, Operation Repo and Kitchen Nightmares. I've heard great things about Grey's Anatomy so I might just have to tune in soon!

lol I do the DVR thing too. I can't miss an episode. As a matter of fact I hate when they show repeats like with Grey's Anatomy cause I already saw it and want to see the new episode. You will get hooked on Grey's Anatomy for sure. :)

Shorty Rok729 January 13th, 2009 11:39 AM

All My Children
Smallville
Supernatural
Law & Order

LaBettyBoop January 13th, 2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorty Rok729 (Post 37086)
All My Children
Smallville
Supernatural
Law & Order

You don't watch Grey's Anatomy? :eek:

Shorty Rok729 January 13th, 2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop (Post 37094)
You don't watch Grey's Anatomy? :eek:

No. I've never seen it.

MS KENNY GUIDO January 14th, 2009 08:42 AM

I think everyone has watched All My Children at least for a few years. lol
I have too many shows to watch. lol
90210- new
CSI
Prison Break
Nip/tuck
Bones
Ugly Betty
Wife swap

there are others but those are the top ones.
I watch Grey sometimes when I can stay up. lol

KENNY GUIDO February 23rd, 2009 10:07 AM

I used to watch all my children. its interesting to see up and coming actors and actresses on there. I even saw some that already made it big but i guess work slowed down and they went back to all amc.

BloomfieldAveCruiser February 23rd, 2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO (Post 38770)
I used to watch all my children. its interesting to see up and coming actors and actresses on there. I even saw some that already made it big but i guess work slowed down and they went back to all amc.

Kenny, you're not supposed to say things like this on a public forum ....
This is the type of shit you keep to yourself .... :cool:

freestylegreek February 23rd, 2009 07:10 PM

I really dont know but i get too stressed out when i watch tv. I usually watch it for a while and I end up changing the channel or turning it off or just listening to freestyle and surfing the net. I really dont watch that much tv as i used too.

Like my friend tells me hey did you watch this or that show and im like no couldn't be bothered.