View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2008, 10:47 PM

mixedgal2010 (the sequel) will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to mixedgal2010 (the sequel)
Re: J-Lo VS Eva Mendes, which Team would you choose???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putana View Post
"J.Lo has been there and done that with an acting, singing and dancing career"
...Neither of which she DOES WELL! Maybe the dancing...to a degree, but the singing & acting?!?!? Atrocious!
I think Eva is right on the money, J.Lo has become a "corporation" of sorts. Look at how she's "promoted" her children with Marc!
There's a list of some laughable Eva Mendes flicks like Hitch & Ghost Rider...last I checked, J.Lo wasn't in Godfather IV! Her resume is equally as laughable, if not WORSE! And given her more recent box office returns, J.Lo's star certainly has fallen while Eva's is on the rise.
And as for a physical "fight"? Gimme a break, U see that skinny pencil J.Lo acting like Tito Trinidad? Jenny from the block indeed...lol.
You have a point, I'm changing teams. I'm going with Eva. At least the girl's got some humor. I seen her do an interview on Extra the other night, and she was hella funny lol. Besides, at least Eva is sticking to what she does best (acting) and not trying to dip in anything and everything else. Besides, I hate the corporate world anyway lol.

[Output: 16.13 Kb. compressed to 15.23 Kb. by saving 0.89 Kb. (5.52%)]