freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Discuss all aspects of Freestyle dance music.

Freestyle Forums: Sirius Officially Sucks!

Old November 16th, 2008, 07:11 PM

taezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sirius Officially Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
yes, pulse 87.7, KTU and Party 105 all play freestyle. of course not everybody can listen get all 3 stations. I live in Nassau county and im in the best spot whereas I can pick them all up perfectly. If I drive one town east to amityville in suffolk county, I begin to lose pulse 87 a bit. if I move one county west to queens, I lost party 105/101.
I can see in the car while traveleing it can be frustrating , but for all others theres no excuse most radio stations wheter they be here or all the way in hong kong stream online.. most you just log on and almost all are free no membership, no contract

Old November 17th, 2008, 05:27 AM

Metro NY Dance Radio Coal has a spectacular aura aboutMetro NY Dance Radio Coal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by taezee View Post
I can see in the car while traveleing it can be frustrating , but for all others theres no excuse most radio stations wheter they be here or all the way in hong kong stream online.. most you just log on and almost all are free no membership, no contract
Being core fans, we would definitely go the route of online. But what average/casual 40 - 50+ year old person is going to go through all that "trouble?" To them, they just want to push a button, change a dial, whatever they have to do to get instant access. There are still many people within that age bracket that are not Internet savvy....not like their kids
Check out the latest club/artist happenings for the weekend on - http://twitter.com/NYDanceMusic
New Music Spotlight (Sundays at 6PM /Eastern - US with a rebroadcast Fridays at 4PM/Eastern - US) on http://www.partyradiousa.net/
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:41 AM

damultieditjunke has a spectacular aura aboutdamultieditjunke has a spectacular aura aboutdamultieditjunke has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Heartbreak View Post
Y'all have 3 STATIONS that play freestyle? I can't even imagine one station in Chicago playing freestyle. It's been like that for the longest now. And no, playing an old school flashback once in a great while doesn't count. In the CHI, if you wanna hear freestyle, you better go cop yourself a mix CD from one of the few underground music stores left (they're dropping like flies as the music industry altogether seems to be over).

My personal opinion i wouldnt say we have 3 stations here in ny playing freestyle...
if you consider hearing the same 5 freestyle songs (spring love, because of you,louder then love) from the late 80s playing freestyle so be it.... but i think 87.7 and 103.5 suck.....when it comes to playing freestyle or dance music in general.....they play a whole lot of nothing

internet radio/ipods is the ONLY way to go....

Last edited by damultieditjunke; November 17th, 2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old November 17th, 2008, 06:45 AM

damultieditjunke has a spectacular aura aboutdamultieditjunke has a spectacular aura aboutdamultieditjunke has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
yes, pulse 87.7, KTU and Party 105 all play freestyle. of course not everybody can listen get all 3 stations. I live in Nassau county and im in the best spot whereas I can pick them all up perfectly. If I drive one town east to amityville in suffolk county, I begin to lose pulse 87 a bit. if I move one county west to queens, I lost party 105/101.

My personal opinion i wouldnt say we have 3 stations here in ny playing freestyle...
if you consider hearing the same 5 freestyle songs (spring love, because of you,louder then love) from the late 80s playing freestyle so be it.... but i think 87.7 and 103.5 suck.....when it comes to playing freestyle or dance music in general.....they play a whole lot of nothing

internet radio/ipods is the ONLY way to go....

Last edited by damultieditjunke; November 17th, 2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old November 17th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

PULSE 87 isnt bad at all. Ive given Joel plenty of rare and obscure songs that I hear. Everytime I hear one, I get all giddy inside.
Old November 17th, 2008, 10:25 AM

taezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro NY Dance Radio Coal View Post
Being core fans, we would definitely go the route of online. But what average/casual 40 - 50+ year old person is going to go through all that "trouble?" To them, they just want to push a button, change a dial, whatever they have to do to get instant access. There are still many people within that age bracket that are not Internet savvy....not like their kids
and to those I say "its 2008 adapt, adjust, overcome or not"