freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Discuss all aspects of Freestyle dance music.

Freestyle Forums: GOOD BYE Pulse 87!!! HELLO PARTY FM!

Old October 31st, 2009, 10:37 AM

Wild Style is on a distinguished road
Re: Pulse 87!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
yup! we found out by accident, too! my brother married his cousin and they were at a party a couple of years ago and my name got bought up and the rest is history!

yes, TAEZEE is my cousin, too!
The freestyle Costa Nostra lol!!

Old October 31st, 2009, 10:45 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

Im telling ya, were taking over! STRONG ISLAND!
Old October 31st, 2009, 08:28 PM

Kid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of light

I don't live in NYC, but from what I've seen regarding both stations (Pulse87 & Party105) on these threads, I think it might be better for freestyle in particular with Party 105 taking over that frequency. I see threads on here all the time talking about actual freestyle music being played on Party105 as well as concerts that they throw featuring freestyle artists while everyone seemed to just complain all the time about how Pulse87 didn't play any freestyle ever. Kinda curious if Party87 is gonna have the signal issues that everyone says Pulse 87 had?

DISCLAIMER: I've never actually listened to either of these stations as I'm located quite far from that market.
Old October 31st, 2009, 08:30 PM

Kid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Im telling ya, were taking over! STRONG ISLAND!
I remember that record label back in the mid 90s. They had some good stuff.
Old November 1st, 2009, 08:24 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about

strong island is still around. bobby laserra lives around the corner from me and I see him once in a while cruising in his 5.0 with his ragtop down!

pulse and party both had thier attributes. pulse played freestyle and classic house, the stuff KTU was afraid to play. Party has thier freestyle mix shows with DJ IMPACT, but outside of his shows, I dont hear much freestyle being played.
Old November 1st, 2009, 09:15 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

I just heard 101.5 will rebroadcast Fiesta 98.5.
Old November 1st, 2009, 02:31 PM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

Quote:
I just heard 101.5 will rebroadcast Fiesta 98.5.
I just realized something: if this is true and party will only be broadcasted on 87 and 105, then many people, along with myself, will be screwed. many car radio manufactuers only make radios that go as low as 87.9, such as my pionneer super tuner 4, so I wont be able to listen to it.
Old November 1st, 2009, 06:27 PM

pow is on a distinguished road

be warn the freestyle shows are gonna be cut to make space for new dance music. Just like what happen with Judy's show.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:18 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

After ten years of broadcasting exclusively to Long Island, JVC Media's flagship radio station, Party 105 (WPTY 105.3 FM), is expanding to the entire New York Metro. Party 105's programming will be simulcast on WNYZ 87.7 FM from New York City. You will now be able to hear Party's high energy mix of Dance, Top 40 and commercial Hip-Hop music throughout the tri-state area. They will begin broadcasting on Monday November 2nd at 6AM.
"We are very excited to be broadcasting to the number one market in the world", said Party Vice President, Co-owner and Morning show host Victor Canales aka Vic Latino. Latino also states, "There is now a huge hole in the metro for this music ever since the city stations stopped playing this high energy format.

JVC is launching an extensive marketing campaign in New York City. Many announcements will be coming in the next few weeks regarding live broadcasts, appearances and concerts with Party FM.

JVC Media's Vic Latino and John Caracciolo have over 35 years of radio experience between them. The two also own Long Island's only Spanish FM station La Fiesta broadcasting on 98.5, and 96.9 on Long Island and on 1490AM in Atlantic City, NJ. They have been doing business in this market for over 20 years. What they have created are two very unique formats that give them the ability to successfully reach a highly desirable consumer at a fraction of the price of traditional marketing.

Reduced: 97% of original size [ 410 x 318 ] - Click to view full image
Old November 4th, 2009, 11:18 PM

ANTI is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ANTI Send a message via AIM to ANTI Send a message via MSN to ANTI Send a message via Yahoo to ANTI
Thumbs up Re: GOOD BYE Pulse 87!!! HELLO PARTY FM!

I hope they play lots of freestyle on party!