freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Discuss all aspects of Freestyle dance music.

Freestyle Forums: What are the names/artists of these Freestyle songs?
Old January 8th, 2018, 03:36 PM
FirstLast is on a distinguished road
What are the names/artists of these Freestyle songs?

I grew up listening to Freestyle music, so I did some research to find my favorite songs so that I could listen to them again. I never really knew the artists' names, though, or the names of the songs, and since Freestyle is a less-known genre, it's really hard to find their songs off of just the lyrics. I'm wondering if anyone might know the names and artists?

I've been able to find a few of them, but I haven't had any luck with some other ones. Here are the lyrics and other details that I can remember about them:

There's a song that says something like "It's just a runaway" That's the beginning of the chorus, and I know he says it again after the next lyric (which I can't remember anymore). It's sung by a guy, he has a mid-tone voice; not specifically high or low. I believe the song's name was "Runaway".
Another one's chorus says "I know now, my destiny". He has a higher voice. I know it's a positive song.

Another one's chorus goes like this, "For always mine, so right from the start, you and I, in my heart". I forget the next two lyrics, but I believe the end of the chorus says "you and I" again. It's sung by a guy with a mid-tone voice. The song was about 10 minutes long. I believe the song's name was "For Always Mine".

There's another one that says "hey girl" and "take you day by day", I think as part of the chorus. Right before that part I think he says "I" by he sings it in a way like "I-ee-I-ee-I".

Another one's chorus says "Let me be the one, that you spend your life with, let me be the one, to take you home at night". It's sung by a guy with a mid-tone voice.

Here are the names and artists of my favorite songs that I can remember. Are all of them correct?

External Affairs - Mystie
I Was the One - Teaz II Pleaz
Show Me - The Cover Girls
Inside Outside - The Cover Girls
Summer Heat - Jaime
Just Like the Wind - Tony Garcia
Remember the Days - Miguel Reyes
Diamond Girl - Nice & Wild
Noel - Silent Morning
Johnny O - Fantasy Girl

If anyone knows the song names and artist names to these songs, please let me know. I'll also come back and post more songs and lyrics if I remember any more. Thanks so much in advance. ;-)

Last edited by FirstLast; January 8th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.

Old February 6th, 2018, 09:13 AM
MoGee is on a distinguished road
Re: What are the names/artists of these Freestyle songs?

I think the first song your referring to is

Runaway By Johnny O

Not sure about the second one but the third song is

For Always Mine by Menage (Onna Roll Records)

Forth song is Tears May Fall by TKA

Not sure on the fifth one.

And your list of favourite songs is correct.