freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Discuss all aspects of Freestyle dance music.

Freestyle Forums: Freestyle Universe On TV This Thursday!

Old November 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Swins is on a distinguished road
Freestyle Universe On TV This Thursday!

Hello Freestyle world. Its Swins Fontenelle the voice Freestyle Universe: the hottest Facebook group dedicated to everything that is Freestyle, coming at you with another Freestyle picture share and a bit of news as well. Todayís picture share is of Freestyleís sensational singing siblings: The Rios Sisters who recently performed at Freestyle Fridays. To view them click this link to my online photo albums: http://www.flickr.com/photos/swins/. These ladies put their hearts and souls in to what turned out to be a classic rendition of their mega-hits! What better way could there be to end an era and by that I mean that Freestyle Fridays will no longer be held at the Lemon Tree Lounge. Donít worry though; Freestyle Fridays will be at a new as-of-yet undisclosed location in the New York City area and Iím proud to say that I have been made an official part of it! The new name is now: Swins, Big Al & Legit Present: Honor Roll Freestyle Fridays and itís going to be better than ever! Catch me Thursday night on the Time Warner Cable television program: The Aurelia Show where I will be talking aboutÖ.you guessed it: ďFreestyleĒ and Iíll be bringing some special guests with me as well! When I last appeared on the show Freestyle artists: Wendy and Saint both performed and you can now get a copy of that show on DVD. This upcoming show will also be put on DVD as well, so all of you who donít live in New York can check it out too. As usual; I wish everyone the best and thank you for being a part of the Freestyle Universe!! Ciao!