freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Beginning - The Suggestion Box

The Beginning - The Suggestion Box Discuss our birth and evolution - where do we go from here? YOU play a large part in regards to decisions...

Freestyle Forums: DJ Lounge

Old October 6th, 2006, 07:32 AM

JoshuaEdward is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JoshuaEdward Send a message via Yahoo to JoshuaEdward
Re: DJ Lounge

Eh...At this point it doesn't seem like a good move. There are not a lot of DJs spinning freestyle now anyway.

Old October 8th, 2006, 10:53 AM

YaDeserveMoreCredit is on a distinguished road

How dare u ?! Its always a good point in time to remanice on DJ'n
Yeah maybe their won't be much to talk about but come on we could give diffrent suggestions on how to spin, or how you tweeted the volume on a certin track ~ wow that was the good 'ol days D.J.'n at all the block parties.
Old November 1st, 2006, 09:30 AM

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: DJ Lounge

Hello!? I am a Dee Jay. LOL! Wow! It's been a long time since I've come over to NEWYORKFREESTYLE. Good to see people are still around and now are giving us this section for the DJs. TY for the love guys. Heck, even if I am the only DJ posting stuff up in this section... I will give it my best.
So what's new guys? What's the latest in FREESTYLE today? I'm sure I'm behind a little on some of the music, so please, share your thoughts.
Also, and this question might be aswered by the music producers/DJs... but does anyone know what software is used to make FREESTYLE edits. I know someone is not just going to come out and show me how to make them, but can you at least tell what is used. I will go from there and try my best to learn the system. It think it is time for me to take my game to the neXt level.

Bring it!
DJ DXM
Old November 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM

Wow!!!- Finnally! Some One With The Same Questions,iam Interrested In Hearin' Answers About But Was To Afraid To Ask!-lol- Someone Answer Dj Dxm-please P.s Dxm I Forgot Who's The Maker But Their's A New Jeep/truck? With Those Initals You'ld Love It! Lol
Old November 3rd, 2006, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaDeserveMoreCredit View Post
Wow!!!- Finnally! Some One With The Same Questions,iam Interrested In Hearin' Answers About But Was To Afraid To Ask!-lol- Someone Answer Dj Dxm-please P.s Dxm I Forgot Who's The Maker But Their's A New Jeep/truck? With Those Initals You'ld Love It! Lol
LOL! Well, right now I own an Xplorer, Xpedition and an Xterra. LOL! But I am always willing to check out a new vehilce.

DJ DXM
Old November 4th, 2006, 09:02 AM

So let's keep this THREAD going peeps. If you were a DJ for a day... name 6 songs you would put together in a mix and why?

Also, if you were a PRODUCER for a day... name a song you would remix and why?

DJ DXM
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:08 AM

Where are all the wannabe DJs & Producers at? Surely we have some good peeps here that at least wanted to be a DJ for a day.
DJ DXM
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:30 PM

WOW LET ME SEE IF I HAD TO PUT TOGETHER A QUICK MIX ON THE DROP OF A DIME IT OF COURSE WOULD BE A FREESTYLE MIX-MAY BE THROW A LITTLE HOUSE WITH IT -O.K IT WOULD GO A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.... (NOT NESSECARLY IN THIS ORDER BUT..) 1ST. WOULD B-GEORGE LAMONT W/ WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE LOVE 2ND.-BAD BOYJOE W/FOREVER AMOR,3RD.T.P.E.THEN CAME YOU,5TH.LEGIT W/AFTER ALL THESE YEARS & 6THJOEY KID W/ COUNTIN THE DAYZ AND..&MORE W/ YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE-CAUSE YOU'LL LOOK&YOU'LL LOOK YOU'LL NEVER FIND LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOHHH-OVE! SHIT BUT BEIN' A DJ JUNKIE I CAN'T STOP AT SIX SO THEN WELL TROW ALITTLE TWO WITHOUT HATS TO FINISH UP THE FREESTYLE PORTION &START UP THE HOUSE SECTION!
OOOHHHH SHIT ~BRONX BABY GIRL~D.J`N FROM THE BX!
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaDeserveMoreCredit View Post
WOW LET ME SEE IF I HAD TO PUT TOGETHER A QUICK MIX ON THE DROP OF A DIME IT OF COURSE WOULD BE A FREESTYLE MIX-MAY BE THROW A LITTLE HOUSE WITH IT -O.K IT WOULD GO A LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS.... (NOT NESSECARLY IN THIS ORDER BUT..) 1ST. WOULD B-GEORGE LAMONT W/ WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE LOVE 2ND.-BAD BOYJOE W/FOREVER AMOR,3RD.T.P.E.THEN CAME YOU,5TH.LEGIT W/AFTER ALL THESE YEARS & 6THJOEY KID W/ COUNTIN THE DAYZ AND..&MORE W/ YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE-CAUSE YOU'LL LOOK&YOU'LL LOOK YOU'LL NEVER FIND LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOHHH-OVE! SHIT BUT BEIN' A DJ JUNKIE I CAN'T STOP AT SIX SO THEN WELL TROW ALITTLE TWO WITHOUT HATS TO FINISH UP THE FREESTYLE PORTION &START UP THE HOUSE SECTION!
OOOHHHH SHIT ~BRONX BABY GIRL~D.J`N FROM THE BX!
Damn! That's a hyped miX. R U sure you're not a DJ!? Good song selection. Finally, somebody replied. I was about to hang up my DJ gloves. LOL!
DJ Dee X-Man
Old November 8th, 2006, 09:39 AM

THAT WAS AT THE SPLURGE OF THE MOMENT PICKING TOO, IMAGINE IF I PUT MY HEART&SOUL INTO CHOOSING---I NORMALLY WOULD BUT THAT WAS (like us P.R.people would say) "A QUICKY"-LOL