freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: *Starting Your Day*

Old January 21st, 2009, 04:12 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
*Starting Your Day*

Ok my eye opener in the morning is coffee. If I don't have coffee I will not function. Yes I'm a coffee addict. I don't smoke, so it's my only habit. What's your habit? I know there are people who need soda in the morning? Is this you? How do you start your day?

Old January 21st, 2009, 04:30 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice
Re: *Starting Your Day*

Two cups of coffee , a shower, then the gym, then another cup of coffee , then another shower..
Then I get tired because I know I have to go to work.
Old January 21st, 2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomfieldAveCruiser View Post
Two cups of coffee , a shower, then the gym, then another cup of coffee , then another shower..
Then I get tired because I know I have to go to work.

LMAO...you're just as much of an addict as I am. So you exert yourself with working out at the gym and then too tired for work. Lol...good one!
Old January 21st, 2009, 05:28 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
LMAO...you're just as much of an addict as I am. So you exert yourself with working out at the gym and then too tired for work. Lol...good one!
LOL, nah, I'm only tired because I'm going to work. On Sat & Sun, I'm still full of energy after the gym .... The thought of going to the same place everyday just makes me tired ...
Yeah, I'm a coffee junkie. I'm down to like 4 cups a day. I used to drink like 8 or 9 ... I still hit up my espresso with sambuca on the weekends ...
Old January 21st, 2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomfieldAveCruiser View Post
LOL, nah, I'm only tired because I'm going to work. On Sat & Sun, I'm still full of energy after the gym .... The thought of going to the same place everyday just makes me tired ...
Yeah, I'm a coffee junkie. I'm down to like 4 cups a day. I used to drink like 8 or 9 ... I still hit up my espresso with sambuca on the weekends ...

Mmmmmmmm now that's what I'm talking about BFCruiser...espresso! Now I haven't had it with sambuca So I gotta try that. I've had it with amaretto.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM

mixedgal2010 (the sequel) will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to mixedgal2010 (the sequel)

I must be this health freak lol recently because my addiction used to be coffee & crossaints (it still is somewhat, did I spell that right? lol) every morning, but now I start off with 2 bananas, 1 apple and 1 Orangina everyday lol! For some reason I feel better when I eat natural foods as opposed to, for example, doughnuts (once in a while). I also find that I keep the unnecessary weight off when I do that, in addition to exercising (after all, salsa is cardio).
Old January 22nd, 2009, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
Mmmmmmmm now that's what I'm talking about BFCruiser...espresso! Now I haven't had it with sambuca So I gotta try that. I've had it with amaretto.
I love it. I can drink like 4 in a row ... You might like it better with Marie Bizard Anisette ...
Old January 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM

BFCruiser I will take your advice. Sounds delicious.

Mixedgal nothing wrong with being a health freak. Sounds like it's working for you and yes dancing is cardio.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:42 PM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

I gotta have coffee every morning, and i make it STRONG! Diane insists she has coffee (btw, I have to make it....go figure) but she never ends up drinking the entire cup, which is an insult to me. she says she doesnt like the "grinds" on the bottom. its instant coffee! it disolves!
Old January 22nd, 2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
I gotta have coffee every morning, and i make it STRONG! Diane insists she has coffee (btw, I have to make it....go figure) but she never ends up drinking the entire cup, which is an insult to me. she says she doesnt like the "grinds" on the bottom. its instant coffee! it disolves!
Kenny, you need to invest in a coffee machine. Set that shit up at night, it will start brewing at whatever time you set it for.
When you wake up, the coffee will be made and waiting for you ....

Screw that instant crap. Besides, its just as hard to make an instant cup of coffee then it it to pour some water into a coffee maker with a couple of scoops of coffee ....