freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: Monday Gossip...

Old January 30th, 2006, 05:42 AM

AlyM is on a distinguished road
Monday Gossip...

Courtesy of the New York Post -
PENN HAD LONG DRUG HISTORY
CHRIS Penn's autopsy results aren't back yet, but grieving friends of the talented actor privately suspect that his death was caused by drugs. One Penn pal said: "Chris fought a battle with drugs his whole life, and it had gotten bad again." Chris - brother to Oscar winner Sean Penn and singer/songwriter Michael Penn - also had lately been spotted hanging out at L.A. trannie hotspot The Spotlight. "He became friends with a transvestite named 'Bobby,' but they had a falling out [several months ago]," claimed one source. Chris, who was open about his drug demons, told "Entertainment Tonight" in 1998: "I was a drug addict, and it was a tough time. I couldn't face my family, I couldn't even face myself . . . I'm clean 31/2 years . . . I don't look back with regret. I simply say that I learned from it and it was a mistake, but I learned from it and I'm a better person today." A rep for the Penns didn't return calls.
BLONDE AMBITION
BRITTANY Murphy is becoming a jane of all trades. Since her acting career has cooled, the vampy actress has modeled for Jordache jeans and is now trying her hand at singing. Murphy warbles on the single "Faster Pussycat" on superstar deejay Paul Oakenfold's album due out in April, and friends say she wants to record her own disc next. Murphy - who left the ICM agency last month and also got engaged to production assistant Joe Macaluso - is now being repped by Endeavor for acting, and oddly enough, by her former fiancé, Jeff Kwatinetz, for music.
HIGH-FLYIN' KENNY CHESNEY
KENNY Chesney may be straight after all. The impeccably groomed country crooner has battled gay rumors since his quickie marriage to Renée Zellweger ended with an allegation of "fraud," but now Foxnews.com's Roger Friedman serves up proof of Chesney's manly ways straight from a fetching flight attendant's mouth. Friedman was on a Southwest Airlines flight last week, and flight attendant Paula Jackson announced "that she had been Chesney's lover for 10 years before he met and married Zellweger," Friedman writes. " 'I taught him everything he knows,' " the chatty Jackson told passengers. " 'Renée should have called me, I would have told her, there's no way he should be married.' " Jackson - who is a decade older than the singer - described the chrome-domed Chesney as a capable lover who also had a full head of hair in the days she went with him.

Old January 30th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Banned

MS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutMS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Love the scoops, aly!