freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: ~*~What to Do????~*~

Old January 7th, 2009, 06:37 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
~*~What to Do????~*~

Ok so since this is the pink room, I assume it's mostly ladies in here. Therefore, I bring this topic here. Real life! True story!

We have 2 dogs. A 3 yr old chihuahua and an 8 month old pomeranian puppy. Well we figured the pom can keep the chi company but that didn't quite work out. The chihuahua is more to himself, doesn't want to be bothered. The pomeranian is very energetic, (of course he's a puppy) and wants all the attention. So he will jump in front of our chihuahua and tumble all over him just to get it. lol..........

Now the point of this thread.........I need to find a home for the pomeranian because the chihuahua and him just isn't working out, and we'll be moving out by the end of this month and where we're going we can't have 2 dogs. I have told people by word of mouth that I am selling him for a reasonable price considering that he's a purebred but no one has responded yet. So what else can I do? Any suggestions? And he's really good with kids and not destructive.

Old January 7th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Banned

ronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ronnie d
Re: ~*~What to Do????~*~

boop do you live n.y. ?
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie d View Post
boop do you live n.y. ?

No Ronnie, I'm in Florida.
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Banned

ronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond reputeronnie d has a reputation beyond repute

damn i would've met you tonight to pick up that dog
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie d View Post
damn i would've met you tonight to pick up that dog

I went to NY on christmas week, had I known, I would've taken him to you.
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Banned

oh man my daughters would've eating him up, and my wife is smacking the back of my head right now
Old January 7th, 2009, 08:06 PM

awwww......lol......sorry you're getting beat up Ronnie. Wives rule!!!! I just PM'd you.
Old January 7th, 2009, 10:30 PM

This is Cody.
Old January 8th, 2009, 11:22 AM

mixedgal2010 (the sequel) will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to mixedgal2010 (the sequel)

I would really hate to give the dog up to a shelter because (well me personally) I would feel really guilty for doing that especially since I developed some connection to the cute little pup . But if it comes down to that I think that would be the best thing. But hopefully someone will respond and take the dog into their home. Do you have any friends in Florida who would want the dog? Or any close by neighbors? Did you post the photo of the cute pup in the ad? Maybe people need to see the dog to get an idea of what they are dealing with. Did you post the ad online where they can see both the description and the pic of the dog? (Sorry I'm asking too many freaking questions lol!) But yeah, I hoped this helped in some way, Cody is cute .
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedgal2010 (the sequel) View Post
I would really hate to give the dog up to a shelter because (well me personally) I would feel really guilty for doing that especially since I developed some connection to the cute little pup . But if it comes down to that I think that would be the best thing. But hopefully someone will respond and take the dog into their home. Do you have any friends in Florida who would want the dog? Or any close by neighbors? Did you post the photo of the cute pup in the ad? Maybe people need to see the dog to get an idea of what they are dealing with. Did you post the ad online where they can see both the description and the pic of the dog? (Sorry I'm asking too many freaking questions lol!) But yeah, I hoped this helped in some way, Cody is cute .

I don't mind the questions......lol.......lol.......Well practically all people here in Florida have pets. Our friends here have dogs and cats and can't have anymore. lol......If push comes to shove, we may have to keep him and make the chihuahua get along with him. It's a lot of work but eventually he'll get the message. Then where we were planning on moving to we'll have to give that up. Everything is up in the air. I'd rather a friend take him than a stranger. Because at least we can always ask how he's doing.