freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: *Starting Your Day*

Old January 22nd, 2009, 09:30 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
Re: *Starting Your Day*

I so agree BFCruiser. Kenny brew that coffee. The instant coffee is the easy way out! And it is the best to have a coffee maker you can set the time on for that fresh cup of coffee. Mmmmmmmm.

Old January 23rd, 2009, 08:26 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

I have a coffee machine but I ran out of dunkin donuts beans! I love instant. gourmet tasters choice is the best. Ive been drinking tasters choice since I was 5 years old! I bought an espresso machine but I dont know how to use it. im gonna have ronnie help me with it.
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Banned

MS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutMS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about

YES!! GOTTA HAVE COFFEE!! And made a certain way too! I can't just drink any 'ole coffee... It has to be the right temp, enough sugar and has to be light. Oh and no coffee after noon, must be in the morning.
If I don't have coffee in the morning it's best not to look at me, touch me or speak to me etc
lol
Some days I need two!
Old February 11th, 2009, 03:48 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS KENNY GUIDO View Post
YES!! GOTTA HAVE COFFEE!! And made a certain way too! I can't just drink any 'ole coffee... It has to be the right temp, enough sugar and has to be light. Oh and no coffee after noon, must be in the morning.
If I don't have coffee in the morning it's best not to look at me, touch me or speak to me etc
lol
Some days I need two!
I used to drink my coffee with plenty of sugar and Half & Half.
I sat down one day and figured out what I was really eating, well drinking.
Turns out that the sugar and half in half in my DAILY coffee was a 1000 calories.
I have since cut out the sugar completey and only use a touch of milk.
I dropped a lot of weight without doing anything else.
Shit, that was 7000 less calories I was intaking per week ...

Half and Half is a killer. I think it says like 4 grams of fat per serving. People don't realize that they usually use like 8 servings per cup of coffee.
Old February 13th, 2009, 11:01 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road

Well my cup of coffee has to be strong with milk and 2 tsp of sugar. I can't drink my coffee without sugar. Ugh!
Old February 14th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

diane hates it when i put less milk, but i try to explain it to her that its stronger that way. and 4 spoons of sugar.
Old July 16th, 2009, 01:43 AM

NatillaLiz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NatillaLiz Send a message via Yahoo to NatillaLiz

Ufff...I can't do all that sugar! LOL In my house hold it used to be a cup of coffee like every 3 hours. Not me though, I need a shower to wake me up in the mornings, or I'm sluggish all day. As for being tired when you're on your way to work, I think it's just the mental stress of having to be somewhere you're not looking forward to going.
Old July 19th, 2009, 10:30 AM

Kid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of lightKid Heartbreak is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I was unaware that there even was a female's section on this site until now. I guess that's how insightful the "freestyle dance music discussion" threads are.

As for the subject of this thread, I haven't drank coffee since my 2nd year of college. Not that I don't like it, I just don't like the temporary withdrawal (or "crash" as I've heard it called) that it can cause sometimes. Back in the days of coffee, I loved putting a lot of cream or half-n-half in mine. However, if I recall correctly that was back in the day when "cappucino" was the new coffee (1997/1998) and whenever I would have actual coffee after that craze started, I would feel the need to load up on the cream to give it a similar feel as the cappucino. The routine was "wake-n-bake" on the way to school and then grab a new age coffee (cappucino) before walking into class (late as usual) lol. Now it's still "wake-n-bake", zone for a half hour, and then cookies w/milk. From what I've heard, that's still healthier than coffee. Coffee is supposed to be very bad for one's health. It's basically circumventing/mitigating the lack of a proper night's sleep.