freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: *-*Him or Her?*-*

Old January 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
*-*Him or Her?*-*

So who do you think is the real starter when it comes to arguments/fights? Is it "him" or "her"?
I think there are some men that always want to come out on top. The one that is the "man" and is supposed to be the correct one in any argument. This could mean in a relationship, or even man to man. There are men that want to always be right and always has his "points" he has to express to another man. Those are the ugly fights. Then fist start to fly. Lol

As for the women... well as for me I argue when I know I'm right and I can prove it.

Last edited by LaBettyBoop; January 24th, 2009 at 03:59 PM.

Old January 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO
Re: *-*Him or Her?*-*

well, both can be at fault either way. diane likes to start fights with me over things like my mothers cat. she taught my chihuahau's to chase the cat. now, when the cat is out of her room (yes, i gave the cat her own room so my wife wouldnt harrass her) she will go over to the dogs bowls and pee and poop by them and sometimes even knock thier bowls over. its diane's fault the cat is spiteful but she blames it on me for having her here.
Old January 24th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Donai is on a distinguished road

I agree...the real starter can be "Him" or "Her". I don't know about most Women, but I always need to have the final say whether I am right or wrong!
Old January 25th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donai View Post
I agree...the real starter can be "Him" or "Her". I don't know about most Women, but I always need to have the final say whether I am right or wrong!

Donai I like that "whether you're right or wrong". You ain't right? LMAO... But you ain't wrong!
Old January 25th, 2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
well, both can be at fault either way. diane likes to start fights with me over things like my mothers cat. she taught my chihuahau's to chase the cat. now, when the cat is out of her room (yes, i gave the cat her own room so my wife wouldnt harrass her) she will go over to the dogs bowls and pee and poop by them and sometimes even knock thier bowls over. its diane's fault the cat is spiteful but she blames it on me for having her here.

Tell Diane that's sad making the dog chase the cat. Poor cat! Lol
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:02 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENNY GUIDO View Post
LOL, I take Diane's side on this one Kenny ....

LMAO, Diane harrasses the cat ..... Some funny shit ..

You go girl !!!! haha
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:14 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
Tell Diane that's sad making the dog chase the cat. Poor cat! Lol
Story for you LBB ...

My Friend when he was dating what is now his current wife, she had cats.
My friend and these cats didn't get along at all.

She goes out to the store. While she is gone, the cat jumps up on the sofa and scratches my friends arm...
He grabs the cat and chokes him until he is unconcious. He didn't mean to knock out the cat. He said he was holding him down until the cat could calm down and then he was going to release him. After he realized the cat was knocked out, got real nervous thinking the cat might die.
He calls me up and tells me what happened. I was laughing real hard and I really couldn't give him any advice. I told him to wet the cats face to wake him up.
He puts the cat in the bathtub and turns on the cold shower .... LMAO
The cat starts to come out of it and is waking up.
Now the cat is soaked and completely wet and his girl will be home any minute.
To cover his tracks, he decides to use the hair dryer on him to dry him off. LOL ....
He gets the cat all dry and sits back down on the sofa as she is walking in the door. Years later to this day she knows nothing about this ... LOL

My friend and the cat have been good buddies ever since that day ... LOL
I guess they just had to settle their issues .... haha
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloomfieldAveCruiser View Post
Story for you LBB ...
My Friend when he was dating what is now his current wife, she had cats.
My friend and these cats didn't get along at all.
She goes out to the store. While she is gone, the cat jumps up on the sofa and scratches my friends arm...
He grabs the cat and chokes him until he is unconcious. He didn't mean to knock out the cat. He said he was holding him down until the cat could calm down and then he was going to release him. After he realized the cat was knocked out, got real nervous thinking the cat might die.
He calls me up and tells me what happened. I was laughing real hard and I really couldn't give him any advice. I told him to wet the cats face to wake him up.
He puts the cat in the bathtub and turns on the cold shower .... LMAO
The cat starts to come out of it and is waking up.
Now the cat is soaked and completely wet and his girl will be home any minute.
To cover his tracks, he decides to use the hair dryer on him to dry him off. LOL ....
He gets the cat all dry and sits back down on the sofa as she is walking in the door. Years later to this day she knows nothing about this ... LOL
My friend and the cat have been good buddies ever since that day ... LOL
I guess they just had to settle their issues .... haha

Oh hell no!!!! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO After all that I should hope their good friends now. LOL. The cat knew his 9th life was almost over!
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
Oh hell no!!!! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOO After all that I should hope their good friends now. LOL. The cat knew his 9th life was almost over!
LOL, We always wondered if anything did happen to the cat if they would be married right now ..... haha
I can picture that cat laying in the bottom of the bath tub knocked out as my friend turns on the cold shower water .... haha
He said he was so pumped up while this was going on he was sweating and breathing real heavy like it was a life or death situation .... haha
He also had to hold the cat down while he was trying to blow dry him ... He said he put on winter gloves.. haha
He said the cat was scared as hell of the blow dryer and making crazy sounds when he was trying to dry him .... haha
Old January 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM

BFCruiser this story gets funnier and funnier. I could picture this person holding the cat down with one hand and the blow dryer in another hand. LMAO....and I could just imagine the sound effects coming from the poor cat. Great story!