freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Pink Room

The Pink Room Girl Chat - Guys "are" allowed. :)

Freestyle Forums: (((Pluck, Wax, etc..)))

Old March 9th, 2009, 09:23 PM

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
Question (((Pluck, Wax, etc..)))

Most women love their routine manicure, pedicure and the eyebrow waxing. It's relaxing and we come out with cute looking nails and toes and very well maintained eyebrows. I hate bushy brows. Ugh!
But we know there are a lot more men out there having their eyebrows done as well as having a manicure and pedicure.
How do you feel about your man doing this?
Hey guys feel free to share your opinions on this? Is it gay or is it maintaining your hygiene? Do you care what others think about you as a man getting all this done?

Old March 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice
Re: (((Pluck, Wax, etc..)))

I'm one of those guys who goes the extra mile. I keep everything trimmed, neat, shaved, and looking good ... Even legs and arms. I don't shave them. I use the buzzer with an attachment that keeps everything one nice neat length ... No-one could tell that I do that because there is hair, its just not running wild if you know what I mean ...

However as far as manicures and pedicures, IMO thats going a bit to far.
Someone even like myself would consider that going overboard or crossing the line so to speak ....
I think a guy could keep hands and feet looking just fine with a plain old nail clipper ... This is assuming the person in question actually doesn't leave a long period of time between taking care of themselves ...

So yeah, its a bit gay for a guy to have manicures and pedicures ...

Also its a bit gay for guys to wear sandals in public.
Only women should expose their feet like that ....
Old March 10th, 2009, 03:29 PM

BFCruiser you always crack me up. Lol...I agree that if men would maintain clean, clipped nails on their own there would be no need for manicures. Same with the toes. Now I don't like men going to get their eyebrows waxed. Ugh! That's a bit much. But you do see more men going for these services now a days.
Old March 10th, 2009, 04:42 PM

BloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really niceBloomfieldAveCruiser is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
BFCruiser you always crack me up. Lol...I agree that if men would maintain clean, clipped nails on their own there would be no need for manicures. Same with the toes. Now I don't like men going to get their eyebrows waxed. Ugh! That's a bit much. But you do see more men going for these services now a days.
Thats cause there are just more gay guys these days ....
And many more "border line" types of guys ....
I mean sometimes I see guys walking with their Wife and kid, still you can just tell that the husband is really gay anyway ....
You know, they are the ex-governor McGreevy type of guys ...
Married, a father, AND GAY AS HELL ..... Just in denile .... LOL
These guys might be able to "think of gay stuff" and make a kid with a woman but they can't ever really be into it ....
I mean seriously, some guys you can just look at them and know they wouldn't "eat box" if their lives depended on it .....

It's ashame though cause their lies cause the woman to waste a portion of her life with a closet gay guy that is attempting to play the roll of a straight husband .... Not cool at all to suck someone else into their lies ...
The woman could have married someone straight. Instead she married the closet gay guy that borrows her vibrator when she isn't home. Then they divorce and the woman is now single at like 45/50 years old .....
Thats a real back stab if you ask me .... Women that have that happen to them should be compensated 10 fold in the divorce.
Old March 10th, 2009, 04:56 PM

Ok you are most definitely a pisser! LMAO...."eat box"??? I died when I read this. But its true that there are a lot of closet cases. It's sad.
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBettyBoop View Post
Ok you are most definitely a pisser! LMAO...."eat box"??? I died when I read this. But its true that there are a lot of closet cases. It's sad.
LOL ....

If a guy doesn't eat box, there is a very high probability that he has at least some homo tedencies that he is hiding ... Like 99% likely he is hiding something ...

Though in rare cases, there might be two really ugly people. The woman might be so ugly that you simply just can't eat her box but yet, the guy is very much aware that he is equaly or even more ugly. Therefore they stay together anyway ....
Thats like really the only exception to the rule ...
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Just found this out ... I got this off of Bylli Crayone's website.
In case you don't know, Bylli is an out of the closet artist.
This was the very first sentence in his Bio ...

Bylli Crayone, this "Colorful" father of four was born and raised in Lawrence, Massachusetts - a city best known

Just so you know, I have absolutely nothing against gay people.
Never did. I always looked at that just being more women for me ... LOL
But you see what I'm talking about . At one point or another in his life, he probably played the roll of a straight guy and fooled someone into thinking he was straight.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:46 AM

jennypaul2009 is on a distinguished road

You know, I like neat men but then again, I don't want my man to be a competition for me, you know what I am saying?