freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > Freestyle Forums > Party 105's DJ Impact (Back In The Day Buffet)

Party 105's DJ Impact (Back In The Day Buffet) This forum is for DJ Impact to do whatever he wants to do with it. He may also change the name. :)

Freestyle Forums: making an "IMPACT" in local clubs

Old April 27th, 2009, 04:36 PM

taezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the rough
making an "IMPACT" in local clubs

how many levels of cheeseness does freestyle have??? I think even velveeta cant keep up with our inventory

upon entering a certain club unannounced a few weeks back DJ IMPACT was told there was a freestyle room in part of said club and that a hot set was playing right now...curious to see what the "competition" was spinning he immediately recognized parts of the mixes as very similar to what he did on some mix cds...only upon listening further it was actually exactly the way he mixed in..in fact it even included his drops... he told his friends wait for it wait for it and then "IMAPCT" in reverb echoed throughout the dance floor.. thats right the 'DJ" on the set didnt even try to talk over the drop scratch enter a sound effect like a tribal airhorn or anything... to conceal he wasnt really doing his job... he simply put in a mix cd he purchased online and made believe he was mixing it live

when Impact approached the booth he asked the "DJ" what he was mixing..and if he could make a request.. he got "oh dont tell no one its actualy a mix CD by this guy named IMPACT " my brother chuckled and replyed "I know im him" the guy just shrugged opened mouth totally busted and could only muster "Im a fan"

a few phone calls during the week confirmed there where a few more clubs doing the same thing on freestyle nights... using the same mix cds

I cant make up most of these stories I been coming across lately with freestyle

Old April 27th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO
Re: making an "IMPACT" in local clubs

holy shit!!! what club was this at? thats so messed up!
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:31 PM

taezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the roughtaezee is a jewel in the rough

this was at zacharys
Old April 29th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Supreme Freestyle Master
ADMINISTRATOR

KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutKENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to KENNY GUIDO

theres a new dj at zachary's and I was told he totally sucks. I guess this is his way of trying to prove how good he is by using other peoples mixes. isnt there a disclosure on the cd that says not to be used to public listening?
Old April 29th, 2009, 08:31 AM

it wasnt just zacharys there are a few others... I guess brian didnt get a chance to tell you the story on monday night with sal and safire