freestyle dance music forum

Go Back   Freestyle Music > General Discussion > The Beginning - The Suggestion Box

The Beginning - The Suggestion Box Discuss our birth and evolution - where do we go from here? YOU play a large part in regards to decisions...

Freestyle Forums: Rude People at Work, THE SEQUEL LOL

Old May 25th, 2007, 06:57 PM
mixedgal2010

Rude People at Work, THE SEQUEL LOL

So this morning I'm at my desk right...and this idiot paralegal tried to test me this morning...little did he know he was messing with the wrong bitch...

Frikin' FAT FUCK comes over to where I'm sitting, and slams 3 small files on the top part of my desk. I looked at him like he was crazy (which he is). He goes "Why do you have to be so scared?" Only a typical idiot with a chip on his shoulder would ask that question. I then straight out asked him this:

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE?"

That stumped his ass. So then he said "I'm not negative, I'm a nice guy." (Lying Rat)

So then I said back "No you ARE negative, or else you wouldn't be coming over slamming stuff onto my desk." Think I didn't shut him up after that?

He was coming over to give me files to put back into the fileroom...ok but slamming them onto my desk was uncalled for, which is why I nipped it in the bud. Moral: When negativity hits and you try to spread it around, don't think your shit doesn't stink.

Old May 26th, 2007, 07:14 AM

freestylefrEaK has a spectacular aura aboutfreestylefrEaK has a spectacular aura aboutfreestylefrEaK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Rude People at Work, THE SEQUEL LOL

You should have thrown an straight left or right power punch into his jaw and laid him flat out cold.

That would have taught his ass not to mess with the wrong bitch
Old June 7th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Banned

MS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura aboutMS KENNY GUIDO has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedgal2010 View Post
So this morning I'm at my desk right...and this idiot paralegal tried to test me this morning...little did he know he was messing with the wrong bitch...
Frikin' FAT FUCK comes over to where I'm sitting, and slams 3 small files on the top part of my desk. I looked at him like he was crazy (which he is). He goes "Why do you have to be so scared?" Only a typical idiot with a chip on his shoulder would ask that question. I then straight out asked him this:
"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE?"
That stumped his ass. So then he said "I'm not negative, I'm a nice guy." (Lying Rat)
So then I said back "No you ARE negative, or else you wouldn't be coming over slamming stuff onto my desk." Think I didn't shut him up after that?
He was coming over to give me files to put back into the fileroom...ok but slamming them onto my desk was uncalled for, which is why I nipped it in the bud. Moral: When negativity hits and you try to spread it around, don't think your shit doesn't stink.
Has she slammed any more files on your desk since that incident? lol
Old June 7th, 2007, 08:16 PM
mixedgal2010

Nope...actually he lol. I reported him and he got in trouble lol.
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:54 AM

CFFRANKIE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CFFRANKIE

I work at Starbucks and I'm used to the most b**ch & rude customers.